Poplar bluff mo weather. Poplar Bluff, MO Weather Forecast from Weather Underground 2018-12-27

Poplar bluff mo weather Rating: 6,7/10 456 reviews

National Weather Service

poplar bluff mo weather

Highs in the mid 50s. Highs in the upper 40s. Warm days, with a little rain here and there. Lows in the mid 20s. Lows in the upper 20s. A 40 percent chance of rain in the morning.

Next

Weather Street: POPLAR BLUFF, MISSOURI (MO) 63901 weather forecast

poplar bluff mo weather

Relative Humidity Wind Chill °F Heat Index °F altimeter in. Cold summers and winters with lots of rain. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Potentially significant winter storm likely to impact the Midwest to the Northeast early this week. Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Time Temp Weather Wind Humidity Barometer Visibility 13:11 Sun, 10 Feb 3 °C Light rain. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Next

Past Weather in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, USA — Yesterday or Further Back

poplar bluff mo weather

River flooding will likely be prolonged, and possibly could worsen with time. National Weather Service Southern Region Headquarters Fort Worth, Texas Last Modified: Febuary, 7 2012. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Lows in the lower 40s. Lows in the lower 40s. A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on current forecasts. With rivers already in flood, and most of our creeks, streams, and tributaries still in recovery from the last rains, the ability of our grounds and water bodies to absorb this next rain system will be challenged.

Next

National Weather Service : Observed Weather for past 3 Days : Poplar Bluff, Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport

poplar bluff mo weather

The freezing line looks to be setting up right around a line from Poplar Bluff to Sikeston to Paducah. Weather by CustomWeather, © 2019 Note: Actual official high and low records may vary slightly from our data, if they occured in-between our weather recording intervals. Highs in the lower 50s. Models are still giving us another 2 to 4 or more inches of rain through Monday night…with the heaviest rains expected to be Monday and Monday night. But after a break on Wednesday…another system could bring a little more rain Thursday into Thursday night…. The freezing line looks to be setting up right around a line from Poplar Bluff to Sikeston to Paducah.

Next

Weather

poplar bluff mo weather

Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. The freezing line looks to be setting up right around a line from Poplar Bluff to Sikeston to Paducah. Morning highs near 50 then falling temps. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Models are still giving us another 2 to 4 or more inches of rain through Monday night…with the heaviest rains expected to be Monday and Monday night.

Next

National Weather Service

poplar bluff mo weather

How would you rate the weather in Poplar Bluff? There is a small amount of pollution. Southeast winds around 5 mph in the evening shifting to the northeast after midnight. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop. Some light rain is likely. Lows in the lower 40s. Lows in the lower 40s.


Next

Past Weather in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, USA — Yesterday or Further Back

poplar bluff mo weather

But after a break on Wednesday…another system could bring a little more rain Thursday into Thursday night…. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. A slight chance of rain showers in the morning, then rain showers likely in the afternoon. Southeast winds around 5 mph in the evening shifting to the northeast after midnight. Perfectly warm weather and not much rain. Locally higher amounts are possible, especially over southern portions of southeast Missouri and western Kentucky.

Next

Poplar Bluff, MO Weather Forecast from Weather Underground

poplar bluff mo weather

Temperature ºF Relative Humidity Wind Chill °F Heat Index °F Pressure Precipitation in. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. West winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Lows in the mid 20s. A 40 percent chance of rain in the morning. .

Next

Poplar Bluff, Missouri Weather

poplar bluff mo weather

Flood Watch remains in effect through late Monday night. Highs in the upper 30s. Once the ice story is over, the issue becomes excessive rainfall. Highs in the upper 40s. Precipitation is moving over most of the region this morning in the form of snow, sleet, freezing rain and rain. Lows in the upper 20s.

Next